27 April 2004

Sarah Kennedy poem
Regular readers may rememember Nancy Bellis' input into the website the last time Sarah Kennedy was on holiday. Nancy's fictitious stories about Ms Kennedy were warmly received. This time, the talented Ms Bellis has produced this poem...

Perfection in my ear
All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so are the early mornings that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I listen to you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll even listen to Lynn Bowles for as long as I live.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you introduce 'It's Showtime' I know we will last.

I hope that one day it will become clear,
How perfect you are when heard through my ear.

Nancy Bellis

If there are any other readers out there who would like to see their work published on a popular website, please feel free to send in your Sarah Kennedy-related material.

No comments: