12 January 2004

From the BBC Radio 2 'board

re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Blue Danube Waltz 140th post - 4 Nov 2004 14:18
Hi Debby, I remember a few weeks back that someone was posting on here as Sarah Kennedy but signing off with Scott Clout. The same thing happened briefly yesterday with someone posting as the host, Winston Smith, but siging off again as Scott. The only advice I can offer you is to just ignore whoever it is and hope they go away. Some consolation, I know! [Complain about this post]

re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Blue Danube Waltz 138th post - 4 Nov 2004 14:21
Sorry Debby, just to add to my previous message..
Have you had any dealings with anyone called Mark Dellbridge in the past, it just seems strange that this name is used as opposed to that of a celebrity etc. [Complain about this post]


re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Debby Rich 273rd post - 4 Nov 2004 16:30
Mark Delbridge posted about ten really bad posts in a guestbook of mine about four months ago. He's now returned under the name of Clout... [Complain about this post]

re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - v.dave 1074th post - 4 Nov 2004 16:35
i think the Moderators certainly know who the troublemakers are and keep an eye on them. Like all naughty boys, if it's not illegal the police can't lock them up. ...Pity though! [Complain about this post]

re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Scott Nelson 258th post - 4 Nov 2004 18:52
Dave,
Impersonating somebody is a crime, especially if it is being done for fraud or defination of character. Impersonation is a crime in it's own merits, even if it's for a 'laugh' or a 'joke'.

So, our very own Winston was impersonated on here and the user has been signing off 'Scott' then? Just like a few weeks back when somebody was posting as Sarah Kennedy on here and signing off as me, Winston took it upon himself to point the finger at me, even after I protested my innocence and asked him to check the 'trolls' IP addresses against mine for clinical proof that I was not posting as an alias on here.

Winston then realised that I was telling the truth and the 'troll' who posted as Sarah Kennedy then disappeared. Perhaps these trolls are out to try and get me banned? Perhaps they are out to get me sued? Or perhaps they are out just to cause unecessary unrest on here and get me the blame for it?

Whoever they are, they need to grow up and stop this nonsense. Once I move away to Newcastle early next year and disappear from these forums for good following the bombshell I will drop, who will these trolls target next?

Winston, please stamp this nonsense out once and for all!

Scott. [Complain about this post]


re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Scott Nelson 257th post - 4 Nov 2004 18:45
Not me I'm afraid, Debby. I've never even been on your forum before, and that is the truth. People know that I dislike Sarah Kennedy, so they are just simply out to impersonate me on your forum and use me as a scapegoat. At times like this, I feel like a celebrity.
Scott. [Complain about this post]


re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Briant O'Connell 3703rd post - 4 Nov 2004 18:53
Which celebrity do you feel like, Scott? [Complain about this post]

re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Scott Nelson 259th post - 4 Nov 2004 18:55
At the moment, Briant, I feel like Dermot O'Leary!
LOL

:O)

Scott. [Complain about this post]


re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Briant O'Connell 3704th post - 4 Nov 2004 19:06
Scott, you are well known for your impersonation of Dermot! Well, his haircut anyway! I have you down for Kenneth Williams in the Radio 2 CB 'Carry on Panto' this Christmas! [Complain about this post]

re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Scott Nelson 260th post - 4 Nov 2004 19:09
LOL, I do have a Dermot hair cut but mine is a lot shorter!
Kenneth Williams?! He was a comic genius and I would love to play his role, but somehow, I don't think my personality would fit his!

I look forward to the camp one liners such as "Ooooooh, Matron" and "Frying tonight!"

:OP

Scott. [Complain about this post]


re: Scott Clout/Mark Delbridge? - Scott Nelson 256th post - 4 Nov 2004 18:43
I have no idea who this Mark Delbridge is and to be perfectly honest, I don't really care. It's just sad when people like that have to resort to these measures of impersonating other posters.
Winston is very aware of who these trolls are and he's on to them. These trolls might go home one day.

Scott. [Complain about this post]

No comments: