24 April 2003

Bad BBC website
I have emailed the BBC with regard to their severely under-resourced website to Sarah Kennedy:

"Dear Madam/Sir,

I wonder if you could tell me why the Sarah Kennedy website is so hopelessly resourced? There are just two pages - a biography and a contacts page, with just one photo of Sarah Kennedy. Most of the other R2 presenters have far more to see on their websites, with many even having the facility of listening to shows through the web.

Are there any plans to add more content for Sarah?

I have tried to remedy the situation by creating my own Sarah Kennedy website at www.sarahkennedy.blogspot.com. I wonder if you know how I can I make this the official website of Sarah Kennedy?

Regards,

Debby Rich"

I shall of course let you their response.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a different Sarah Kennedy, who is an American actress.